Subject: [Leica] IMG: BC - Final Cut
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 23:34:50 -0700

Other than the personal photos (such as those of Ted and family), here is
my edit down to 5 of the images from Vancouver, Tofino, and Victoria.

Vancouver clouds were waning, and we only had the first evening and the
next day before we ferried over to Victoria Is. and Tofino. Tofino has
sunny 64 and no waves... none. Apparently it rains on average about 265
days per year. Not for this one!

Victoria was lovely but raining. It's truly a beautiful place, but I really
didn't have time to capture much outside of the city.

So the final 5 are here:

http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p624726733/h2940a387#h2940a387

To see large (recommended) click on this first image to fill the screen and
then scroll through the next 5.

Comments and critiques are always really welcome.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com