Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Vicitors to San Francisco's Scenic Spots
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 06:45:12 -0700

Jayanand wrote:
"Nice set. It is very clear where the future of photography lies!
Cheers
Jayanand?

Hello Jayanand,
thank you for your forecast!
Oliver
------------------
Dr. Ted wrote:

"Hi Oliver,
Interesting images of today's happy snapping folks taking their holiday
photos! :-)
However? The best, cleanest. taken by a real photographer!  B&W!  YOURS! :-)
The very last un-posed backs to camera B&W! :-)
Not a posed wiggle to it! Real Life!Thank you.
Cheers
Dr. ted  :-)?

Hello Dr. Ted,
thank youl for your encouraging comments.
I can still walk to this location, albeit with a cane, instead of driving;
it is not quite a kilometer from my house.
Visitors come from near and far, wielding their smartphones, to document
that they were at this location.
Occasionally someone with a real camera will ask me to take his family
picture (with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background) with his camera.
I always consent on the condition that they take off their hats and/or
sunglasses; the drive-by shooters don?t think of that.
Stay well,
Oliver
?????????
Jim wrote:
"Nicely framed and presented.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA?

Hello Jim,
thank you for commenting. I enjoy the editing part of the process, including
deleting.
Oliver