Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:48:24 -0500

Hi Bill,

I realize there was a reason for all the stories about rich doctors and
lawyers destroying Bonanzas.  But, my feeling is that, if one would
remember to look at the mirror, one would remember to put the gear down.

My instructor in complex aircraft taught me to verbally check "three in
the green" at three points in my approach, once on downwind, once on the
base leg, and once on final.  Of course, he had motive, because I was
renting airplanes from him!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA