Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:21:07 -0500

No art here, but the images are reinforcing my conclusion that this
thing is fine for emergency use, plus you can make videos. This is with
iOS 10 shooting in raw (dng), and developed in Lightroom Mobile,
although it escapes me why I would want to do that, as LR desktop is
more user friendly (the phone syncs with LR desktop).  It makes a 12x16"
print at 240px, at a file size of 70mb.  My phone reports that I have
enough space left for 700 photos, plenty for emergency use.

C&C always appreciated.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/APC_0005.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone)