Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: Oxford, Alicante and La Vuelta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 07:11:43 +0200

I am almost caught up after my trip to the UK earlier this month. The weekly
blog for last week has two main parts?some images from Oxford, including
some people pictures and my usual little details that did not fit into the
gallery I posted earlier; and the outing to see the Vuelta pass by my area
at the end of the week. In-between are a few street shots from Alicante. A
rare portrait of yours truly is also included among the Oxford pictures. It
is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1699

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman