Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thursday's Observations
From: jhnichols at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 10:39:30 -0500

My neighbor across the street has a variety of flowers around her
roadside mailbox.  This bee thought they were delightful.

Iron railings eventually need repainting.  My boys did it when they were
young, I did it after they left home, but this time, I decided to help
the economy and hired it done.  These young men work for a local contractor.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from imra at (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Thursday's Observations)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Thursday's Observations)
Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Thursday's Observations)