Subject: [Leica] M240 RF vertical alignment - tool or ship it out?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 09:46:56 -0400

Hi folks -- My M10 has come unstuck in time -- or at least the rangefinder
is out of vertical alignment. In Ye Olden Cameras you could just pull the
dot off and adjust it yourself with a special screwdriver. My questions are
twofold:

1) where can i get one of these screwdrivers?
2) is the RF vertical alignment still adjusted in the manner?
3) if the above isn't possible, where ought I to send it and how long will
it be gone?

Many thanks!

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M240 RF vertical alignment - tool or ship it out?)