Subject: [Leica] Messages to John Duggan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:20:47 +0200

Sorry to have to use the list for this purpose, but I just realised that all
the e-mails I sent to John Duggan last week had not been delivered?not sure
why, the delivery status notification just says that the messages are being
returned because they were in queue for more than 5 days.

So John was probably wondering why I was not responding to his kind offer to
come to Cardiff last Friday, and I was wondering why he was not responding
to my message saying that I could drive to wherever he is located?oh well,
there will be another opportunity.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman