Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water Tower - A Better Close-Up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 01:25:28 -0400

Love it. Scaffolding ads great interest. You come back and there's no
scaffolding and the shots look boring in comparison.  Super interesting
architecture! And the thinner format is perfect.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Water Tower - A Better Close-Up)