Subject: [Leica] iPhone
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:27:21 -0400

I have been retired for years. I don't own an iPhone. Or any other camera
equipped phone. When I want to make phone calls I use a tiny talk only
pocket sized cell phone whose battery stays charged for weeks at a time,
When I take pictures I use a real digital camera, currently a credit card
sized Canon 780 Elph. It has a 12 mp sensor, a zoom lens, a recent display
and an optical viewfinder. It works well and doesn't cost me anything to
own, For serious work I use an Olympus 4/3 Pen.. My drawers full of Leica,
Contax and Olympus gear stay unopened. As they have for years. My kids will
wonder why the old man burdened himself with so much opto/mechanical junk
when all photography is digital.
Larry Z