Subject: [Leica] Back from Sitges
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 20:01:29 +0200

Back home for a couple of hours after a great day and a half in Sitges.
Yesterday I spent the entire afternoon and evening with Lluis, shooting
mostly film in a classic Leica (M2 in my case, M3 in Lluis?s case). Also had
the pleasure of meeting his delightful family.

This morning I went for an early walk to watch the sunrise on the beach, and
then drove to a very historic mountain village near Reus, called Siurana,
recommended by Lluis. It is one of the most spectacular places I have ever
seen. Pictures to follow.

Thanks again to Lluis for being such a gracious host.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain