Subject: [Leica] To Ted Grant - Distortion Correction Illustration
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:03:24 -0500

Ted,

It appears that the link is truncated on your computer, from what I
see.  Try copying the second line portion, and adding it to the gallery
address line.

If all else fails, I will send them to you as attachments, off-list.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] To Ted Grant - Distortion Correction Illustration)