Subject: [Leica] Pocket Park
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:54:48 -0500

WOW, Sonny, that is a beautiful image, and a beautiful setting.

Every time I see a Crape Myrtle, I remember my Dad.  The small city of
Aberdeen, MS, where I grew up, planted Crape Myrtles on every prominent
street corner.  As they grew in size, it became impossible to see
traffic at intersections.  My Dad fumed about this for years.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA