Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2016: portrait of my children and a film processing question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:15:03 +0200

On the last day of my children?s visit here last week, I shot a roll of
medium format portraits of them. It sounds like a lot of pictures, but given
that I was shooting with the Texas Leica (Fuji 6x9 cm rangefinder), it just
means 8 images on a roll. I am quite pleased with the results except for a
weird processing flaw?look at the dark strip across the top?it was not there
in real life, and it appears on all 8 frames. I wonder if I did not agitate
enough?I certainly put in the quantity of developer indicated on the tank.
In any event, I am happy to have these images, flawed or not:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VmrGzGv/A
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7Fdd8pC/A

Cheers,
Nathan