Subject: [Leica] Tilt-A-Whirl Ride at the Three Rivers Festival
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:16:06 -0400

The Tilt-A-Whirl is one of the more  interesting carnival rides. The seat
pods spin back and forth, changing  directions rapidly as they move up and
down around a circular path.

I have photographed them at other carnivals  in both Fort Wayne and in New
Mexico, but this was the first year that I  had seen a Tilt-A-Whirl at the
Three Rivers Festival. I was afraid that  I wouldn't be able to photograph
it. It was undergoing repairs, and  didn't open until the last night of the
festival.

The sun had set when I began photographing the ride, and the sky quickly
darkened in the few minutes I spent shooting it!

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2430

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2431

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2432

--