Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Trip to the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:48:59 -0500

Our weather has been too hot for extended outdoor activity, but I
decided to stop by the airport today for any photo ops I could find.

I found a Tennessee Guard Lakota light helicopter parked on the edge of
the ramp.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tennessee+National+Guard+Lakota+Helicopter.tif.html

The Civil Air Patrol is holding a summer camp for cadets, giving them
some glider training.  Those on the ground were working the long runway,
while several gliders were overhead.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/CAP+Gider+Camp+Activity_filtered.tif.html

The extremely hot weather requires appropriate dress.  Here is my
favorite attendant.  Before you complain about the skin tones, know that
she has a deep tan.  I have no idea where she has been spending her days
off.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Summer+Styles+at+the+Airport.TIFF.html

Best viewed LARGE.

Fuji X-E1 with Fujinon 27mm