Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/7/2016: two Americans in France
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 00:19:28 +0200

I am posting it from a small village about 40 km from Le Mans, France, where
we are having an international family reunion, with Wajsmans from Spain,
France, Israel and the USA in attendance. Yesterday morning, we began
Bastille Day by going to the nearest boulangerie and buying baguettes,
croissants and pains au chocolat for 20 people. My uncle from Florida, one
of the most important persons in my life, and his wife Alina, are carrying
the delicious baked goods to my car on the streets of a small, peaceful
French town:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SRq9PZK/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SRq9PZK/A>

As we learned the folllowing morning, there are people out there who are out
to destroy this way of life, but we won?t let them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain