Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three film pics
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 07:23:38 +0200

During our after-party on Saturday, I became inspired from looking at Jim
Shulman?s recent postings and took some informal portraits with my Fuji 645
rangefinder on Fuji Acros. This was the first roll of film I have shot this
year but I think I want to do this a bit more. Here are three portraits:

Nereida & Cani:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-XDMxM3z/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-XDMxM3z/A>

Mariluz:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-CzLgvgC/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-CzLgvgC/A>
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-2bt8BXZ/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-2bt8BXZ/A>

At this time of the year, the temperature in my den is such that I need to
put the developer in the fridge for half an hour to get the temperature down
to something reasonable like 23-24 degrees.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>