Subject: [Leica] More about my father
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:36:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Fascinating, and aptly put together! Thank you for posting this.

Montie

>>Dear friends,

Since I received such a positive and warm response to my posting of my
father?s soldier picture from 1945, I have decided to share a document with
you that I have otherwise more or less reserved for my family and closest
friends since I discovered it following my father?s death in 2004. But now,
12 years later, I am ready to share it more widely. So if you are interested
in seeing the Second World War from the perspective of a young Jewish man
fighting on the Eastern front, have a look here:

https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/my-fathers-war-writings/

Cheers,
Nathan