Subject: [Leica] IMGS: My Father
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 09:02:43 +0100

Tina,

Lovely shots. Debden was one of our local fighter bases in the war. It's just
possible he was one of the pilots my mother watched fighting overhead when
she
was a kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Debden

There's a shot of some of the Eagle Squadron pilots in front of a Spit down
the
right hand side.

Anyway he must have been a really good pilot with a DFC and all that he did
later.

Bet it made Father's Day for you

Regards,

Peter