Subject: [Leica] IMG: Same Beetle, Better Focus
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 15:04:33 -0500

For anyone who studies beetles, this shot is in better focus than the
one I posted earlier.  In spite of my concerns about cropping E-1
images, this is cropped from the 100% image and has not been resized.
Old cameras and older lenses can still produce useful images!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lady+Beetle+2.tif.html

Olympus E-1 with Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Same Beetle, Better Focus)