Subject: [Leica] Thanks again
From: carlosaschwartz22 at gmail.com (Carlos A. Schwartz)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 21:08:31 +0200

Thanks to Ted Grant for his second welcome, to Tina Manley, Lluis Ripoll,
John McMaster, and George Lottermoser for their help showing me how to add
the link to my potos. Also to Montie, Ric Carter, Gerry Walden and Douglas
Barry for their encouraging words and references to my cats. And last (but
not least!) to Aram Langhans, Peter Zwig and Alan Magayne-Roshak for their
compliments and references to the Azenhas do Mar photo.

I will try to put a new photo to check my improvements.

Carlos