Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on photographing art
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:07:38 -0700

Typically she works in a variety of media from water color to fairly heavy
oils. I hadn?t thought to use a polarizing filter. Is that required when
working with strobes? Do they emit polarized light?

I?ve been pretty up front that I?m a rookie at this and that we might spend
a day or so trying to figure out the techniques that work for her studio. I
have incredibly steady tripods to use so I?m not concerned much about
vibration.

And yes, she?s wanting ?facsimile? prints.

Adam

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Thoughts on photographing art)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Thoughts on photographing art)
Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Thoughts on photographing art)