Subject: [Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:50:07 -0400

I just noticed there is a green line all the way across this one:
http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I00000yzlZGML2oQ

and a white one here:
http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000Ybur00tsr4Q

I don't have time to upload these several times!!  All of you electronic
wizards help me out here.

Thanks,

Tina