Subject: [Leica] brain dead M-D (to Ted)
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:43:20 -0500

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 2:34 PM, David Lykes Keenan <ausdlk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's a issue simply because I do not turn off the camera. Hardly ever
> anyway. Not with any camera I have ever owned.
>
> I refuse to pay $6000 for a camera that requires to me change this most
> fundamental behavior (regardless of how easy and trivial it may seem to be
> to others) and pay the ultimate price of a dead battery when I go to take a
> photograph if I don't (which already happened to me in the first five days
> of ownership.)
>
> This has never happened with any other camera I have owned.
>
> Gosh, have the Leica apologists been stirred again? Leica can do no wrong?

Well then that makes all understandable.

No Leica ?apologist? here.
Every camera company, from the beginning, has done ?wrong? by someone?s
standard.

I don?t have a dog in any fight over gear.
I don?t care what people like, hate, use, don?t use.

I only care what works for me.
When it doesn?t work for me, I don?t use it or care to hang on to it.
Just like you.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com