Subject: [Leica] IMG: paella
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 19:18:44 +0200

We were at a garden party in Benidorm yesterday. It was an all-day affair,
encompassing lunch and dinner. Lunch was a paella (or, as we say around
here, ?rice?), prepared in the garden by the host with some assistance from
knowledgeable guests. Making paella is serious business in this part of
Spain. Twenty images here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/paella_June2016/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/paella_June2016/>

It was as delicious as it looks. All the ingredients were local (including
the rice, grown about 100 km north of where we ate it).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain