We can not assume that 1.204 is compatible with the old sensor
We can not assume 1.202 is compatible with the new sensor
We, the unwashed public, can not download v1.204

Any camera that has 1.204 has had the sensor replaced, but does not tell us
what sensor (cover glass) has been installed.

And, from what we have been told is that the sensor is the same, only the
cover glass is changed...why we need new firmware is a mystery

All of which means we know absolutely nothing!

WHEN I get my camera back from Leica ( my estimate is 4-6 months due to when
I can send it in, and time to fix it), who knows what I will get.... And no,
I am not upgrading to a M240, or other. I want MY M9 back.

Frank Filippone
Leica-less in Canada. But Fuji'd.....

On Jun 2, 2016, at 9:40 AM, Meino de Graaf <meino at innerside.demon.nl>