Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Morning Window
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 18:28:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks all for taking the time to look and comment!  Much appreciated!

Montie

>>Montie,
A simple subject, yet a magnificent "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPH!! " A beauty!
It opens on screen in such grandeur of B&W tones and vertical lines
majestically straight & VERTICAL! Love it!
We see almost day after day images that have potential for fine works of
Art. Yet the photographer has either held the camera slightly crooked,
destroying his/her efforts of a potentially super photo.
But here's "YOURS! A SCENE OF SMASHING BEAUTY", simple of content. I'd have
it in my home and everyday have a look simply because it's so cool.
Oh yeah, it's not bad to look at!  :-)  ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted OC