Subject: [Leica] Lightroom, import photos properly, not just thumbnails
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:27:41 +0900

Accidentally formatted the SD card in my Leica M9 after importing the day's
photos into Lightroom 3. Previously, 'Import' on LR meant the photos were
fully trnsferred to y Mac. Now the settings are changed (don't know why)
and only thumbnails get imported.

I formatted the card in the M9 and??oops!??photos missing from LR library!
Could someone kindly tell me how to change my LR settings so that import
brings the photos properly into my Mac?

Best wishes to all,

Peter

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Lightroom, import photos properly, not just thumbnails)