Subject: [Leica] The Garden of Allah. (Warning: Contains Photo)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 12:32:42 -0400

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/829662.html
<http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/829662.html>

Last week I show with the M9 and the M10 and had both set to dng+jpg ?
usually I just end up using the jpeg but if it?s critical, I?ll make a DNG
too. Anyway, the M9?s jpegs were fine. but the M10?s jpegs were pretty fast.
So, looking through the back menu I saw there was a thing for ?film mode?
one of these was ?saturated color film?, ?oh,? I thought, ?this must make
the things less flat? so I selected it and it was actually some sort of
?crazy ruin your shot? setting ? the contrast went insane, anything green
started exploding green.

anyway. luckily I had the dng to save those shots. Looks like flat & some
sort of lightroom fix is the way the m10 is going to work. can i match it to
the camera profile? (if it comes from this camera, apply this? ? that would
be nice.)

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] The Garden of Allah. (Warning: Contains Photo))