Subject: [Leica] SL review
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:01:47 -0700

Great review.  Probably the best I have read.  Your needs are very close to
my needs, so your big two complaints would mirror mine.  Especially the
vibration reduction system they chose.  I really fail to see how they missed
the boat so much on this one.  All their previous lenses, R and M, are
nonstabilized.  It would seem to me if they are hoping to get some of these
people to buy the SL, adding in-body stabilization would have been a no
brainer.  All the benefits of the brilliant Leica glass with the addition of
what everyone else takes for granted now, image stabilization.  Go figure.
Maybe in an SL Version 2.0.

Aram