Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Pizza Chef and Philosopher
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 19:00:37 -0400

PESO:

We met the most interesting guy in Na'in, Iran.  He is the owner and chef
at Cactus Pizza (excellent, imaginative food!) and we spent about two hours
talking to him.  He had lots of opinions about everything and then before
we left, he told us all about ourselves.  He got everything right, too!  He
told me my main fault (and one that got me in trouble all the time) was
that I cared too much ;-)  He told me I was a teacher and he told Tom he
was an engineer who was very stubborn and counted every penny.

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000dbsWyXTr9z4

and to the end.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina