Subject: [Leica] Friday: please support my arts
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 22:18:41 -0700

https://www.gofundme.com/richardmanphoto-16

In 2016, I am continuing with two portrait projects and starting a new
project, all done with large format 4x5 film. All 3 projects will result in
book publications, and if possible, gallery exposition.

In "Transformations:Cosplay", I am photographing cosplayers / media-genre
costumers in costumes and in their "civilian attires". The work in progress
slideshow is here:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/TransformationsCosplay-Portfolio/

In "Worldbuilders of Science Fiction and Fantasy", I am photographing genre
writers, artists, and editors. The work in progress slideshow is here:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/WorldbuildersSFnF-Portfolio/

I am starting a new project "Hearts on Our Sleeves - Portraits of
Transgender+ People" in 2016. I have taken my first image for the project
today (May 20th) and will continue onward.

These projects are labor of love. I do not charge money and in fact pay out
of pocket to travel. Any support is not too small. Thank you.

--
// On Facebook: http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// On Instagram: https://instagram.com/richardmanphoto