Subject: [Leica] A visit with Dr. Ted
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 01:32:02 -0700

Last week Geoff and Bron Hopkinson, Katya and I visited Dr. Ted Grant in
Victoria.  We all had a great time. Ted shared all sorts of stories of
his past and recent adventures. Including receiving the Order of Canada,
meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and showing the younger
Trudeau Ted's famous picture of the elder Trudeau sliding down a
banister.  Here's a few highlights:

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/26832833320/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/27012640162/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/26832832130/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/27012638602/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/26832830800/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/27073911356/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic/Leica Summilux 25/1.4 or Panasonic 20/1.7.
Enjoy!

--Peter