Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels after the attacks
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 07:39:50 +0200

I was in Brussels for a couple of days last week, my first trip there since
January. Coming a few weeks after the terrorist attacks, I wanted to
document a bit how the city is dealing with the aftermath. For the most
part, life is normal, but in this small gallery you can see how security has
been stepped up and how people have been paying tribute on Place de la
Bourse:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Brussels-recovers/

Cheers,
Nathan