Subject: [Leica] IMG: Country Road by iPhone
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:05:54 -0500

It was a pretty day as my son and I took my Volvo in for service at
Darrell Waltrip's facility just south of Nashville, so we avoided the
interstates and took country roads.  My son drove on the way home, and
that let me play with my iPhone, shooting through the windshield.  I had
to crop out reflections on the left side, but got an image typical of
the scenery we saw.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Country+Road.tif.html

iPhone 6, cropped

--