Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/4/2016: two vignettes from Santa Pola
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 16:21:33 +0200

I did an easy 74 km bike ride this morning, south to Elche and Santa Pola.
My rides are now mostly in the mountains north of Alicante, but sometimes it
is nice to let my legs rest a bit with a ride to the south where the terrain
is more or less flat. I took some pictures along the way, two of which
constitute my PAD for today. They have a common theme: both picture depict
two humans and one dog.

Reluctant follower, in the harbour of Santa Pola:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dnFXxK4/A

Family on the beach, north of Santa Pola. Alicante is visible in the
distance:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3z8nkcQ/A

Comments welcome as always.

Nathan