Subject: [Leica] Easter Luncheon
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:02:31 -0500

Easter in Tennessee was overcast and damp.  Much of the local family
gathered at my grandson's house for a luncheon and Easter egg hunt.
While the elders had a quiet lunch at their own table, the children had
a table all their own.  The scene was in constant motion, but I tried to
get the feel of the event.  The ages ranged from 2 to 10.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Childrens+Table.JPG.html

iPhone 6, edited in PWP 7.0, Border by Color Efex Pro 4

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA