Subject: [Leica] 1st Day Of Spring 2016
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:51:57 -0400

Ric, Jim, Lluis, Tina and Douglas... thanks for viewing.

Tina, that happened to me once... I just blanched the skin off of them
and made a great tomato sauce.  But yours must have still been green, if
indeed they were even formed. Nothing could be finer than no snow in
Carolina.

Douglas, February 1st is the first day of spring in the Olde Sod?  I
wasn't aware that the equinox could occur at different times across the
pond.

Which varnishing day... a photo show?

The snow that fell yesterday is mostly gone.

Jim

Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] 1st Day Of Spring 2016)