Subject: [Leica] More practice with my Fisheye
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:52:21 -0700

The Rokinon 12mm f2.8 on my Nikon D750.  this is one amazingly sharp lens,
especially for the price.  View these large if you would like.

So, I took the lens to Spokane?s Riverfront Park, site of the 1974 World?s
Fair (Sorry NY, Spokane was the official World?s Fair).  The remnants of the
USA Pavilion is the only official building still standing, by design.  It is
still in winter mothballs, but they are starting to get the park ready for
spring.  Here are a few shots around the pavilion.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8041.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8041.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8049.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8050.jpg.html

And this one with the bunny,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8051.jpg.html

A bridge over the river
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Riverfront+Park-8059.jpg.html

And a vendor across the street
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s16/sp/Spokane-8064.jpg.html

I thought the fisheye was not bad for this portrait.  I know there are
background issues with signs and people, but let me know if you thing the
fisheye was acceptable for this shot.

Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More practice with my Fisheye)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] More practice with my Fisheye)