Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 02:52:51 +0100

REDUCED PRICES:

ZEISS JENA SONNAR 85MM F2 AND AMEDEO ADAPTER TO LEICA M MOUNT

Excellent condition, glass perfect, the lens was CLA by Malcolm Taylor, some
very small dust don?t affecting quality. The lens is originally for Contax
RF Cameras, with the Amedeo Adapter, discontinued production and hard to
find, you can use it on a Leica M, focusing is perfectly coupled on the
Leica M rangefinder system.

This lens is outstanding, hard to find on this condition, the quality is
like the Summilux 75 rendition, I can?t distinguish which pictures I shoot
with each other even in strong backlight. It is ideal suitable for weddings
smooth portraits.

The lens comes with original Zeiss front cap, Lenshood E49, and original
leader pouch. I have mounted on the lens an accessory, you can remove,
called STEER for fast focusing, manufactured by www.leicagoodies.com
<http://www.leicagoodies.com/>.

I?m selling it because I have a Summilux 75 and a Summicron 90AA and I do a
very few use.

Reduced to 650,00 Euro + Shipping, Paypal  accepted + 3%

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5k08nofgsd2aa8f/AACmDDixL3_mPspYR3SlbMi9a?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5k08nofgsd2aa8f/AACmDDixL3_mPspYR3SlbMi9a?dl=0>>

TELYT 4/200MM WITH OUBIO for Visoflex

Excellent condition, glass perfect, really minty, the lens was CLA by
Malcolm Taylor, slight signs of use on the barrel. Front and rear caps. I
sell it because I never use it.

Reduced to  300,00 Euro + Shipping, Paypal  accepted + 3%

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ytt6tdslr0dupx/AADn5o-nBhxW3XN4jB0J5A_ka?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ytt6tdslr0dupx/AADn5o-nBhxW3XN4jB0J5A_ka?dl=0>>
Thank you for contacting me Off-line,

Saludos cordiales