Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/2/2016: disconnect
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:25:38 +0100

I cycled in the mountains today, as is my habit. Today?s route was on a
local road that follows a motorway towards the town of Alcoy. I always smile
when I pass this sign:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-TtF7kcs/A

Although today was cold and windy, there was no hint of snow anywhere (it
was not that cold, anyway, around 10C/50F). In fact, I have never seen snow
in this particular spot, although sometimes there is a dusting on the peaks
that rise above 1000 m.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman