Subject: [Leica] interesting review (long term) of Leica Q
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:17:32 -0800

HI Adam,
What a small world is the world of Leica!! I know Craig Mod - he is a close
friend of my son Russell in Tokyo.
I expect I will see him at Russell?s wedding in Tokyo in early March. Craig
has written some interesting articles on
the philosophy of photography for the New Yorker.
Please see:
<http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/goodbye-cameras
<http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/goodbye-cameras>>
What an interesting village we all live in.
Thanks for the link.
Howard