Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two continents
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:02:37 -0800

Back to my Spain pictures.  This one marks the first time in my life
I've seen two continents in the same view.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/24696854770/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>

We're in the hills above Marbella, Spain, looking over the Mediterranean
towards the Strait of Gibraltar, above 70 km (40 miles) distant. The
Rock of Gibraltar is a bit right of center on the horizon. Just left of
center, you can barely make out the mountains of Morocco.

Olympus E-M5 and 45/1.8.  Enjoy!
--Peter