Subject: [Leica] Auto-focus for M Lenses
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:38:04 -0600

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>wrote:

>LUG:

>Any idea whether this would actually work or not?

>http://www.thephoblographer.com/2016/02/11/the-techart-pro-lens-adapter-promises-autofocus-for-leica-m-mount-glass/#.VrywD_krJaQ
<http://www.thephoblographer.com/2016/02/11/the-techart-pro-lens-adapter-promises-autofocus-for-leica-m-mount-glass/#.VrywD_krJaQ>

>Tina
==========================================================================================================
Don't see the attraction.  All the years at work that I had to use film and
digital Canons I never felt comfortable with AF, wishing I could've been
still shooting with the M4-2 and my M3's or the snappy Nikon or Olympus
focusing screens.  Now that I can use RF lenses on my X-E2, I'm happy again.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978