Subject: [Leica] ASA One Million+!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 21:23:27 -0500

Thanks Peter ten stops: So that's the difference between f32 and f1.
In other words:
Night and Day; deep  in the heart of me.
In seven point seven years.
Or between 1 second and 1000th of a second.
It don't get much further apart than this folks.
The difference between Mercury and Pluto. With no cruise control.

The flagship Nikon and Canons remain the same price as a top Leica M.
But the bells and whistles have gained a decimal point. As have the prices
of  the cameras just about.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer