Subject: [Leica] Farewell, My Lovelies
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:37:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Bill Clough wrote:

        I have cleaned the bodies, the black M6 and the chrome,
double-stroke M3, cycled their shutters at 1/1000 a number of times to keep
them in shape and then carefully wrapped them in protective bubble wrap for
their journey.
<<<

Wonderful story of your time with your timeless tools, Bill.  I did much the
same last year with the DMR.  It served me well but I didn't want to think
about it or dwell on it, I just boxed the camera and sent it off to where
new adventures await it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com