Subject: [Leica] Leica MM
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:44:16 +0000

If you want to really travel light take the M9 as well. Same batteries and
charger as the Monochrome, just lose access to higher ISO colour......

john

Tina,

You already know my choice?., but my advice is to carry a second body, you
never know?

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica MM)