Subject: [Leica] Frames
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:31:36 -0500

Bob,
If you are in a hurry for frames and don't want to pay a lot of money check
out neighborhood art supply stores like Michaels, A. C. Moore, or Dick Blick
They have plenty of frames in all sizes at very reasonable prices.
Larry Z
+ + +

Assuming some people are still buying frames for prints (remember those?)
I'd like suggestions for sources. ?The co-president of the OKCLUG just made
an excellent 12x18" print of one of my images and I'd like to frame and
hang it.

In the old days I'd just order a kit from Light Impressions that contained
a black museum style frame, an acrylic front, a pre-cut mat with a 12x18
opening and an acid free backing. ?No more, apparently, no more.

Does anyone make and sell kits like those anymore?

All suggestions will be gratefully received.

--Bob