Subject: [Leica] Re Where Are You Buying Frames?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:40:51 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

robertbaron1 wrote:

 Assuming some people are still buying frames for prints (remember those?)
I'd like suggestions for sources.  The co-president of the OKCLUG just made
an excellent 12x18" print of one of my images and I'd like to frame and
hang it.

In the old days I'd just order a kit from Light Impressions that contained
a black museum style frame, an acrylic front, a pre-cut mat with a 12x18
opening and an acid free backing.  No more, apparently, no more.

Does anyone make and sell kits like those anymore?

All suggestions will be gratefully received.
<<<

I was never satisfied with bought frames.  I make them from reclaimed
hardwoods using simple woodworking tools.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Doug Herr